The Rycote - INV-1 addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications. The entire mount is comprised of two low-profile InVision lyres with two 9.5mm mounting clips. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The 9.5mm mounting clips included with this system are intended for mounting remote or small-diaphragm microphones at the connector, leaving enough space for windscreens at the microphone body.
Some of the compatible microphones include: the AKG C747, DPA 4000 Series, Audio-Technica ATM350, Sennheiser ME36, Schoeps CCM and CMC Models amongst others.
- InVision Lyre Suspension - The small InVision lyre suspension webs measure 42mm high and 40mm wide. The small, low-profile design is ideal in broadcasts, recording applications, etc.
- 9.5mm Clips - The lyre suspension webs feature 9.5mm clips for mounting remote or small-diaphragm microphones at the connector. Some of the compatible microphones include the AKG C747, DPA 4000 Series, Schoeps CCM and CMC Models.
- Reducing Sleeve - A reducing sleeve is included and intended for securing cables and microphone connectors smaller than 9.5mm.
- Hytrel Construction - The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
- Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter - A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from noise compared to elasticated suspensions
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
- Designed specifically for static use on desk & floor stands, when a discrete profile is essential.
- Lyre suspension width: 42mm
- Lyre suspension height: 40mm
- Front clip: 9.5mm
- Back clip: 9.5mm
- Bar length: 25mm
- Lyre web: 43mm
- Has a reducing sleeve
Note! Boom stand and microphone are not included