Saramonic RC-X Remote Control for Zoom and Sony Audio Recorders
- Controls Record/Play/Pause/Stop/Rewind.
- Prevents Handling Noise.
- For Zoom and Sony Audio Recorders.
- Recording and Clip Indicators.
- Product: #58594
- SKU: RC-X
The Saramonic RC-X Remote Control for Zoom and Sony Audio Recorders is a compact wired remote control unit for Zoom and Sony audio recorders. It enables you to control Play, Pause, Record, Stop, Left, Right, and Volume. You can even add markers to your recordings with the remote
Portable audio recorders are capable of creating amazing sounding recordings, but one problem they all share is that they pick up the sound of your hands as you hold them and push their buttons to control them. The solution is to use the Saramonic RC-X, so you don’t need to touch the recorder at all while it’s operating.
The RC-X features a passive, battery-free design, so you never need to worry about power. Even though it works without power, it features helpful LED lights that illuminate when you connect to your recorder with the included cables. Unlike other products, the RC-X is compatible with multiple recorders from different manufacturers. It’s fully capable of controlling the Zoom H5, H6, H4n, H4n Pro, H2n and the Sony PCM-M10, PCM-D50, PCM-D100 stereo recorders and more.
- Control recording, playback, volume, and markers for Zoom and Sony audio recorders.
- Compatible with Zoom H5, H6, H4n, H4n Pro, H2n and Sony M10, D50, D100 and more.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
- Passive design doesn’t require batteries.
- Bright LEDs make it easy to see modes in any lighting environment.
|Compatibility||Zoom H5, H6, H4n, H4n Pro, and H2n
Sony M10, D50, and D100
|Cable Length||1 m|
|Dimensions||8.9 x 3.8 x 0.8 cm|