- Accommodates Up to Eight Batteries.
- Easy-To-Read Front Panel.
- Batteries Fully Charge in 3 Hours.
- Storage Mode for Long Term Storage.
- Battery Health Tracking Metrics.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65855
- SKU: SBRC
The Shure SBRC Battery Rack Charger is a tour-ready battery charger and storage solution with an easy-to-read front panel display. It can be used with interchangeable charging modules, and accommodate and charge up to 8 lithium-ion batteries, for a variety of Shure bodypack and handheld transmitters in a single 19" rack space.
The unit displays critical parameters such as charge levels, time-to-full, and battery health indicators like temperature and cycle count information. Shure Workbench and ShurePlus Channel software provides remote monitoring of battery status when the SBRC is connected to a network. Batteries charge to 50 percent capacity within one hour and to full capacity within three hours. Additionally, a storage mode is built-in that prepares the batteries for optimal long-term storage.
- Comprehensive status display with straightforward three-button interface control
- Easily visible charge status by percentage and time-to-full readings in hours and minutes
- Battery health tracking metrics indicate percentage of original capacity and cycle count
- Remote monitoring of battery status available through Shure Wireless Workbench software
- Charges batteries to 50 percent capacity within an hour and to full capacity within 3 hours
- Storage mode prepares batteries for optimal long-term storage
- Charges Shure SB900A, AXT910, and AXT920 rechargeable batteries
|Battery Requirements||Rechargeable Li-ion batteries SB900A, AXT910, and AXT920|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|