Steadicam Scout HD Camera Stabilizer (VL Battery Mount, Standard Vest)
- Payload of 2.3 to 8 kg
- Adjustable Iso-Elastic Arm
- Dual-Axis Vernier Adjustable Stage
- Telescoping Centerpost (18.5-32")
- 17.8cm 800 Nits HD Monitor
Email me when stock arrives
The Steadicam Scout HD Camera Stabiliser (VL Battery Mount, Standard Vest) is a camera stabiliser system that supports camera payloads from 2.3 to 8 kg. You are offered enhanced inertial control, and allowed to make dynamic adjustments to the base of the stabiliser system.
Included with the Scout is the Standard Vest that integrates an ergonomic design with solid metal shoulder fasteners. Easy cleaning of removable vest and pad covers is also possible. A camera weight of 18 lb can be supported via the Iso-elastic arm that can be adjusted without any tools. Integrating a 2-stage arm design, the Iso-elastic arm can be separated for storage and transport. The telescoping carbon fibre centerpost offers a transport range of 18.5–32”.
Included with the Scout system is the 7" HD monitor that provides enhanced image quality. Augmented stability during camera mounting is provided via the dovetail stage base. You are also provided with a standard composite BNC input connector and a RCA output connector. VL battery mounts are provided with the Scout system. Easy adjustments are possible to the rigid aluminium battery or monitor rod rendering it suitable for storage and transport. A single knob rod-release feature is also incorporated for quick setup.
Inertial control is offered via standard Steadicam Merlin type balance weights, and balance control is provided via a standard 1/4-20 mounting hole at the sled base and additional balance weights. You are also offered a gimbal that incorporates a knurled ergonomically designed grip. The XY Vernier stage of the Scout stabiliser system is constructed from aluminium and provides rigidity while a dovetail plate design is integrated into the stage with fore and aft safety stops. Also included is a soft case for system storage.
- Supports camera payloads from 2.3 to 8kg
- Offers enhanced inertial control
- Allows dynamic adjustments to the base of the stabiliser system
- Includes the Standard Vest that integrates an ergonomic design with solid metal shoulder fasteners
- Provides better durability of the vest via removable vest and pad covers that can be easily cleaned
- Iso-elastic arm - supports camera weight of 18 lb and can be adjusted without any tools
- Iso-elastic arm - integrates a 2-stage design and can be separated for storage and transport
- Telescoping carbon fibre centerpost - offers a transport range of 18.5 - 32"
- Provides enhanced image quality and a wider viewing angle with aspect ratios of 4:3/16:9 via
- Active Matrix 7" Colour LCD Monitor
- Provides augmented stability via the dovetail stage base
- Includes standard composite BNC input connector and RCA output connector
- Includes Anton Bauer battery mounts
- Allows easy adjustments to the rigid aluminium battery or monitor rod rendering it suitable for storage and transport
- Facilitates quick setup via a single knob rod-release feature
- Offers inertial control via standard Steadicam Merlin type balance weights
- Balance control is provided via standard 1/4-20 mounting hole at the sled base and additional balance weights
- Includes a gimbal that incorporates a knurled ergonomically designed grip
- XY Vernier stage - constructed from aluminium and provides rigidity
- Dovetail plate design is integrated into the stage with fore and aft safety stops
- Includes a soft case for storage
|Load Capacity||2.3 to 8 kg|
|Arm||2-stage Adjustable Iso-elastic Arm|
|Head Assembly/Top Stage||Dual-axis Vernier Adjustable Stage|
|Dovetail Plate||Drop-in Standard Design Dovetail Plate|
|Gimbal||Delrin Knurled Gimbal Handle|
|Monitor||Active Matrix 16:9/4:3 Colour LCD Monitor|
|Battery Mount||VL Battery Mount|