TC-Helicon Harmony Singer 2 Vocal Processor and Harmony Generator Floor Pedal
Email me when stock arrives
The Harmony Singer 2 from TC-Helicon is a guitar-controlled vocal harmony and reverb generator that's housed in a stompbox enclosure. Whether triggered by electric or acoustic/electric guitars, and whether utilised in professional gigs or practice sessions, the Harmony Singer 2 can make your vocal performance sound as though a couple of backup singers suddenly turned up to join you in perfect harmony. It improves upon the original Harmony Singer by giving you the option of using four AA batteries to power the pedal, thereby making it more portable than before.
The pedal accomplishes such harmonious bliss by instantly analysing your guitar chords as you play, so that when you hit the footswitch, the harmony backup group is in tune and on time. And borrowing from the expertise of its sister company, TC-Helicon has included quality reverb algorithms, featuring room, club, and hall styles for enhancing any style of performance.
When it's time to talk to the audience, the harmony function can be switched off while the other vocal processors remain in place. This action can also be performed using specific microphones that comply with the Mic Control protocol. The pedal is simple to connect—microphone to Harmony Singer, Harmony Singer to PA, and that's your whole chain. The guitar connects the same way you'd connect your other stompbox effects, except that the Harmony Singer should be first in the chain.
- All-in-one compact pedal featuring vocal harmony, tone, and reverb
- Up to two harmony voices guided automatically by the guitar via in/through connections
- Adaptive Tone "sweetens" overall vocal quality
- Three reverb styles with adjustable level (room, club, hall)
- Choice of eight arrangements of harmony voices—above and below, close and far
- Separate mix level control of harmony voices
- Transparent through connection to guitar amp
- Ground lift removes hum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise microphone preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and tone can remain on whether harmony is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote harmony on/off using switches on the optional Sennheiser e 835 fx or TC-Helicon MP-75 microphones
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Accepts four AA batteries for increased portability over the original Harmony Singer
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news, and more