Vello BG-C12 Battery Grip for Canon 7D Mark II
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Holds 1 or 2 Canon LP-E6 Batteries
- Second Battery Tray Holds 6 AA Batteries
- Extends Shooting Time
- Alternate Shutter Release and Controls
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32862
- SKU: BG-C12
Designed for the Canon 7D Mark II, the BG-C12 Battery Grip from Vello holds one or two LP-E6 batteries, effectively doubling your camera's shooting time. The grip also comes with a tray to hold six AA batteries (rechargeable batteries recommended).
The BG-C12 adds comfort and stability when shooting in the portrait orientation, and it provides an alternate shutter button, AF start, AF point selection, AE lock/FAE lock, and multi-function buttons. A multi-controller and a main dial are also located on the grip, adding convenience when shooting vertically. It is designed with an anti-slip rubber grip and firm curvature to further improve handling. The grip screws into the camera's tripod mount, and it has another tripod mount on its bottom for attaching to a camera support.
- A control-lock switch can deactivate all of the grip's controls when they aren't needed.
- A metal mount allows you to attach a camera strap to the BG-C12.
- The BG-C12 is compatible with the Canon ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit, allowing the camera to be powered for long periods of time as needed when shooting star trails or time-lapse photography.
- A compartment on the grip stores your camera's battery door to prevent loss.
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14.9 x 11.4 x 8.6 cm|