For the ultimate in auto-wah tone, step on the ULTRA WAH UW300 and let your guitar speak for itself. One toe-tap and you'll hear "Wah, wah, wah!" all the way home.
Ease of Use - User-Friendly Auto-Wah
The UW300 provides an immense array of wah tones thanks to its dedicated SENSITIVITY, DEPTH, RATE and MANUAL controls. The Manual dial gives you the power to specify the frequency where the effect starts working. For example, high Manual settings decrease the sweep range because the low end of the frequency sweep is moved upwards. The Sensitivity control provides control over when the auto-wah is activated, and is totally dependent on how hard you play. So, whether you've dialed in a traditional wah-wah whine or a thick psychedelic haze, the UW300 responds instantly to your performance dynamics.
Construction / Craftsmanship - The Power to Wah
The UW300’s bright blue LED tells you when it's activated (it can also be used for a UFO landing beacon), and the excellent electronic on/off switch maintains pristine signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UW300 with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Killer wah pedal—offers auto-wah effects for all styles and sounds
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Control the wah effect with your string-picking strength and add an awesome funky touch with the modulation wah
- Dedicated Sensitivity, Manual, Depth and Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com